Your Guide to This Issue
Web only content and new website features
Following is your roadmap for the new on-line features the Mission Frontiers:
Web-exclusive materials referenced in the print issue:
p. 5: Free Book offer: Submit Your Request
p. 13: More about T4T: The print version of this MF lacked proper documentation that the T4T article was adapted from an upcoming book by Steve Smith (with Ying Kai): T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution (WIGTake Resources, 2011) from [email protected]. For ordering information, or to learn more about T4T, visit churchplantingmovements.com/t4t.
p. 15: Robby Butler's booklet detailing 34 lessons learned from Dr. Ralph Winter. Your local printer may be able to turn this PDF into a booklet for $.25 or less each. Download the PDF.
p. 18 Jim Downing's article on Knowing God Personally can be found here.
p. 19 Dawson Trotman’s original audio message (50 min) is featured at the Navigator discipleship library. Also available is Jim Downing’s reorganization of the transcript of Daws’ message, complete with a suggested format for a half-day training seminar. See also Dawson counsels John Crawford (2 min).
If you particularly like an article, express your appreciation in the comment section below each article, and tell us a bit about yourself and your sphere of influence.
Use the new sharing tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to let your friends and colleagues know about your favorite articles. Note the availability of PDF files for printing, and feel free to print and share these as well.
Save favorite articles by creating an account and using the 'save favorite' button (heart icon).
You can find a complete list of all Mission Frontiers authors, with links to their profiles, contact forms, and articles.
Older Mission Frontiers content is being added to the website daily. You can search this content or see a full list. Older content not yet in the new system can still be found on the back issues page.
See a demo here in this video:
Order Free Extra Copies of This Issue
Until available copies are exhausted, MF will cover the cost of shipping bulk copies of any issue. Copies should only be made available for people to pick up, not handed out to people who have not expressed interest in them. Please send an email to [email protected]. In emailing your request, please note:
- Copies of this issue are available in multiples of 20 (40 minimum). Quantities requested may be adjusted slightly to minimize postage.
- Your desired quantity.
- Your postal address.
- When you need the copies to arrive.
- Phone number where you can be reached.
Invited but not required:
- A donation to help with postage (shipping costs about $.10 ea).
- A comment of appreciation for this issue below this article, with a bit about yourself and your sphere of influence.
- Subscribe to Mission Frontiers if you have not currently done so (donation optional).
Potential Future Themes
We welcome your thoughts regarding future themes, both suggestions and feedback regarding current possibilities:
- Reaching Oral Peoples
- Highly Effective Church Mobilization
- Best Practices in Short Term Missions
- What Discipling a People Means in the Domains of Society
- Pursuing People Movements among Muslims
- Best Practices is Mission Giving
- Kingdom Investing amidst Economic Uncertainties
- Supporting Local Initiative
- Progress in Tracking Progress
- Best Practices for Senders