Support the Mission of MF
For 42 years now, Mission Frontiers and Frontier Ventures have been servants to the frontier mission movement in casting vision and providing resources to see Kingdom Movements fostered in all peoples. Now we are asking you to prayerfully consider supporting Mission Frontiers and Frontier Ventures as vehicles for the vision we mutually share. —Rick Wood, Editor of Mission Frontiers
At the end of this unusual year, would you consider an extraordinary level of partnership?
Dear Kingdom Partner,
In this time of unprecedented crisis and change I am grateful for your engagement with the frontier mission movement. Your continued interest, prayers, and in many cases, practical actions have served to further the Kingdom. No one has been left untouched by the global events of 2020. Please know that as a community we are committed to praying for you and for your families. Our aim is unchanged after forty years—movements to Jesus within every people. This year of global pandemic was no different. As a result of the Lord’s grace and strategic adjustments throughout our ministries, we are thankful to share the following advancements:
- New movements to Jesus emerging within five of the largest frontier people groups\
- Practical innovative solutions in the midst of COVID through ministries like the Winter Launch Lab, which facilitated solution-based consultation for troubleshooting the complexities of the pandemic.
- Continued mobilization through Perspectives USA, Perspectives Global, and our NextGen gatherings. These ministries made quick pivots in order that 2020 mobilization efforts could continue with little interruption.
- Strategic prayer, as Joshua Project and the Global Prayer Digest continued to faithfully supply the missions movement with insight for intercession on a daily and monthly basis.
- Generous giving to frontier places deeply affected by the pandemic to communities in more dire circumstances than our own. We sent $50,000 to assist six small “frontline projects” among some of the world’s most vulnerable people. This included food programs in Manila and provision of clean water and sanitizing supplies in Somalia.
2020 may have changed the means, but it could never change the mission. Imagine what we can do together to see Kingdom breakthrough among the least reached of the earth. At the end of this unusual year, would you consider an extraordinary level of partnership? Go to frontierventures.org/partner2020 and choose to partner in any of three ways:
- By giving a special gift to one of our support raised staff
- By giving to the Frontier Ventures General Fund
- You could do both
This is an opportunity to partner with us monthly, or in a special year end gift to further the work we do through efforts like Mission Frontiers. This issue of Mission Frontiers focuses on one of the greatest injustices of our time, human trafficking. Believing that every human bears the image of our creator God, we deeply value the lives of those enslaved. We believe that the Kingdom of God was meant to expose and influence systems that allow for this injustice to continue. May His Kingdom break into these places as you prayerfully read the pages that follow.
General Director, Frontier Ventures