Kevin Higgins's Profile
- Join Date:
- December 20, 2010
- Total Comments:
- Total Articles:
Dr Kevin Higgins is the President, William Carey International University; Office of the General Director, Frontier Ventures; Muslim Ministries Facilitator, Global Teams.
Kevin served in the Muslim world in two countries in South Asia. In one country he helped develop a work that has resulted in emerging movements to Jesus within more than a dozen language groups, and in the other he served alongside the leaders of a growing movement to Jesus. Kevin served as International Director of Global Teams from 2000 to 2017, during which time GT grew from 11 to over 600 people serving cross-culturally, sent from more than 30 bases globally. He continues to serve with GT as Muslim Ministries Coordinator for the Asia region, including a number of Bible translation projects. He received a PhD in 2013 from Fuller’s School of Intercultural Studies, in the area of translation. In 2017 he was appointed to be the President of William Carey International University, and in 2019 also became the General Director of Frontier Ventures (formerly, the US Center for World Mission).
Kevin and Susan have three grown daughters, Rachel, Sarah, and Emma.
You must be logged in to send a message to this member.
Kevin Higgins's Articles:
- Digital Missions—Another Step in a Rich History
- The Music in My Soul
- Toward the Edges: Movements Fostering Movements
- Toward the Edges: Effective Strategies for Reaching Frontier Peoples
- Toward the Edges: The Frontiers, and Health and Mission?
- A Prayer for Missionary Care
- George Patterson and the Movement- Movement
- Toward the Edges: Devoted
- Dependency is a complicated issue!
- Toward the Edges: Listening and Learning
- Toward the Edges: Using the M Words: and an Update on a Completely Different Topic!
- Introducing Frontier Ventures’ New General Director, Dr. Kevin Higgins
- Discipling the Nations and The Insider Movement Conversation
- Beyond Christianity: Insider Movements and the Place of the Bible and the Body of Christ in New Movements to Jesus